ingen artikler å vise
How to Take Juice Plus+ Booster Sachets
1. What are Juice Plus+ Booster Sachets?
Complete by Juice Plus+ Booster is the perfect complement on your weight loss journey, as it helps you to resist naughty treats and start to create a more balanced lifestyle.
- The Complete by Juice Plus+ Booster’s active ingredient: glucomannan.
Glucomannan is a natural, dietary fibre extracted from the root of the elephant yam, also known as konjac root. Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss.
- If you want positive weight loss results:
- Take 1g of glucomannan, three times a day before meals (Total of 3g per day)
- Drink prepared solution along with two glasses of water
- Consume along with a low calorie, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Booster is vegan, gluten-free, made without preservatives and GMO ingredients.
- The Booster contains caffeine. And is not recommended for children or pregnant women (25 mg caffeine/3 sachets (9 g)).
2. How to take Juice Plus+ Booster Sachets?
- Dilute the contents of a sachet with 1-2 glasses of water. Stir well and drink.
- Important: Take before meals, 3 times a day.
Three things to keep in mind:
- Yes, the booster looks cloudy even after vigorous stirring :-)
- If you have difficulty swallowing or if you do not drink enough liquids with the Booster, there may be a risk of choking.
- So please, drink with plenty of water to ensure the contents reach your stomach in order to have the intended result.
3. Which other products go well with the Booster?
If you are on a weight loss or weight management journey, we recommend exploring delicious Complete by Juice Plus+ Shakes, Bars and Soups. If you want to see how these products fits into a varied and balanced diet and lifestyle, check out our article on What is the Juice Plus+ Diet?
Complete by Juice Plus+ Shakes, Bars and Soups are designed to be a meal replacement for weight control.
As a part of a calorie-controlled diet
- replacing one meal a day with Complete contributes the maintenance of weight after weight loss
- replacing two meals a day with Complete contributes to weight loss.
Make sure to eat a variety of other foods and drink a lot of water as well.
You can replace a maximum of 2 meals a day with a Complete by Juice Plus+ shake, bar or soup.
Complete by Juice Plus+ Shakes, Bars and Soups provide tasty, easy nutrition on-the-go to fuel your day.
- The Bars are individually wrapped, 100% packable and require zero food prep making it the best choice when on the go and you want to fuel up. Hiking, biking on a picnic or when you need to squeeze in a meal between meetings.
- The Shakes are super easy to prepare, it is effortless to stay on track with your weight management goals. We even have portable single serve sachets to bring with you while travelling or at work in the office.
- A truly nourishing soup! Warm yourself from the inside out with our Complete by Juice Plus+ Vegetable Soup. Our soup is a balanced source of fibre, protein and carbohydrates making it a super satisfying meal.
Our Complete by Juice Plus+ Shakes, Bars and Soup include real food ingredients, plant-based protein and other added nutrients, which makes them a great choice when you are feeling hungry, don’t have time to cook and want to manage your weight.
Enjoy Complete by Juice Plus+ products as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Food supplements should not be used to replace a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
4. Do the Juice Plus+ Premium Capsules also go well with booster?
Made from different fruits, vegetable and berries with selected vitamins and other plant ingredients, our capsules provide you with complementary whole-food and plant-based nutrition.
- Supports immune health: Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress: Vitamin C & E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Supports skin health: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen function for the normal function of skin.
- Supports teeth & gum health: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth and gums.
The Power of Fruits and Vegetables
A varied and balanced diet includes a wide variety of fruits and vegetables which bring you important plant compounds, vitamins and minerals that the body needs in order to be at its best every day. It is this key insight that we kept in mind as we developed Juice Plus+ fruit, vegetable and berry blend capsules to bring you what we think is the best of whole food and plant-based nutrition.
Skriv en kommentar
Har du lyst til å skrive en kommentar? Vi vil gjerne høre din mening. Vær oppmerksom på at alle kommentarer modereres. Alt som ligner spam vil bli slettet. Prøv å gjøre det til en meningsfylt diskusjon for alle involverte.