ingen artikler å vise
Are you ready for Paris?
Are you ready to go?
Imagine your partner comes home from work on Friday night with two tickets to Paris for the weekend... and the plane takes off in 3 hours.
Are you ready to go?
Did you panic at the thought of this?
- Is it because you are booked out until Spring with commitments?
- Don't know what to pack?
- Who can watch the kids?
Healthy Lifestyle Tip:
De-clutter your time, responsibilities and your closet
Note: If you are actually prepared to be whisked away for a weekend in Paris... it's more likely that it could actually happen ;-)
Create Space for Fun (Time Cleanup)
There are so many things that can weigh us down like bricks. And we all know about our "responsibilities" and the "I have to's" or the "I really should..." However a lot of the time we've created those situations ourselves.
Clean up your weekly agenda and reflect…
Step 1. How do you really want to spend your time?
Step 2. Could you take a hard look at your list of commitments and find a few that aren't really necessary? Really really necessary?
Step 3: Politely say no and free up your time.
Children: Take some time to think about who you can reliably leave your children with. It's a good conversation to have with them as a just in case for emergencies as well.
Pets: Get to know your neighbors, a few boarding facilities in your area and potential pet sitters now when you have time.
House/Apt: Take a look at what needs to be kept up while you're away. Plants that need constant watering for example.
The goal... in 10 minutes throw together a few outfits for a weekend away.
How to do this.
- Get to know what's in your closet. Try everything on. That's right. Everything.
- Make sure you absolutely love what you have. Then it will be easier to pack something that you feel great in.
Why is de-cluttering important to my health?
- When you've finally realized what works for you and what doesn't... you become happier.
- Happiness is one of the best recipes for health out there and it's in your control. It's all based on what you say YES to.
- It doesn't matter how many vegetables you are eating. If you are not happy... your body won't be able to stay healthy.
I recently did this exercise as mom with a 3-year-old toddler and have been working hard to de-clutter my time, my apartment and closet.
I do what I love.
I wear what I love.
I spend time with the people I love.
I feel lighter, more refreshed and happy to create space for MYSELF to feel absolutely amazing and sparkly.
So... Are you ready for Paris? I totally am ;-)
Skriv en kommentar
Har du lyst til å skrive en kommentar? Vi vil gjerne høre din mening. Vær oppmerksom på at alle kommentarer modereres. Alt som ligner spam vil bli slettet. Prøv å gjøre det til en meningsfylt diskusjon for alle involverte.