no items to display
Boo-nilla Halloween Shake
- 2 scoops of Complete by Juice Plus+ Vanilla
- 500ml milk of choice
Topping: Whipped coconut milk
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, chilled for 24 hours
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sweetener, like powdered sugar, to taste
- Paint pens for the glass
- Black sprinkles
1. Decorate the glasses by painting ghost faces!
2. Prepare the Shake:
- In a blender, combine the milk and Complete powder.
- Blend until smooth.
3. Prepare Topping: Whipped coconut milk
- Chill can of full-fat coconut milk in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Chill a mixing bowl in the freezer for 20 mins to an hour.
- Use the solid white coconut cream from the bottom of the can. Save the clear coconut water for another use.
- Scoop the solid white coconut cream into a bowl.
- With an electric hand mixer beat the cream until fluffy and smooth.
- Add in sweetener to taste if you like.
- Return whipped cream to fridge until ready to use.
- Dip the rim of the glass in a little bit of the frosting and roll in the black sprinkles so they stick.
- Fill shake in glass top with frosting.
- Serve immediately!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.