no items to display
Morning Sunshine Overnight Oats
For the base:
- 1 scoop/packet of Complete Vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pineapple chunks
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
For the topping:
- A spoonful of shredded coconut and fruits.
- Get two mason jars ready and a mixing bowl.
- Stir your base ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Divide into the mason jars.
- Add the coconut shavings and fruits on top.
- Let sit in fridge overnight (or at least 30 minutes)
- Enjoy in the morning or on the go!
NOTE: These will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.