no items to display
Juice Plus+ DIY T-shirt Hero
SUPERHERO STYLE ALERT!
Make our healthy hero themed t-shirt with the children this half term, it's the perfect activity to keep them busy.
To make our 'Super Lemon' hero t-shirt you will need:
- Children's cotton t-shirt in white
- Inkjet printer
- T-shirt transfer foil
- Kitchen cloth
- Fabric paints
How to do it:
- Download the motif from the Juice Plus+ magazine here!
- Print the motif onto a T-Shirt transfer foil (follow instructions on packaging.)
- Cut out the motif.
- Lie a kitchen cloth onto a hard surface and iron the motive onto the T-shirt (based on the instructions for the transfer foil.)
- You can also try using fabric paints on the t-shirts with the children.
- Seal in the fabric colors according to the paint packaging (each color will be different.)