no items to display
We All Scream for (Healthy) Ice Cream
Ice cream is irresistible for many of us, but it can be hard to find healthy options for this delicious treat. Not only do we enjoy a great healthy alternative, but we especially love the homemade recipes from our own Juice Plus+ family! Here are some recipes that will help satisfy those sweet cravings that include our Complete mix.
Dara Jett, from Farmington, Arkansas, makes her own chocolate chip mint ice cream!
- One scoop of our Complete Dutch Chocolate mix
- Two teaspoons of peppermint extract
- Crushed ice
- Eight ounces of almond milk
Process in blender until thick and creamy! Feels so sinful, but so guilt-free!
Joanna Rebelgale, from Santa Rosa, California, recommends chocolate ice cream.
- One scoop Complete Dutch Chocolate mix
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Two frozen bananas
- Whatever other frozen fruit you like
In a Vitamix or a food processor, blend the first three ingredients, then add the frozen fruit of your choice and blend until the texture is that of soft ice cream. Then, scoop and enjoy!
Keith Jackson, from Topeka, Kansas, makes his own twist on Orange Sherbet!
- One organic orange squeezed
- One cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- One scoop of Complete French Vanilla Mix
- Five to seven ice cubes
Simply blend, pour and enjoy!
Mary Wiest, from Mina, South Dakota, recommends her twist on the classic vanilla ice cream.
- One cup raw cashews
- One and a half cups of water
- One cup of Complete French Vanilla Mix
- Half a teaspoon sea salt
- One half a cup of sugar
- Three cups of ice cubes
Put all ingredients in blender and blend until very smooth. Put in freezer until completely frozen.
What are some of your favorite healthy, homemade ice cream recipes? Share with us in the comments below!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.