no items to display
Bring on the Bunnies (2)
Dear Ellen, Eastertime is a period where I love my chocolate, but I am worried about overeating! What simple changes can I make to make the most of my bunnies for my mind, body and spirit?
12 One Simple Changes to make the most of your bunnies!
- Go natural! Alkalization strips many of the beneficial compounds from cocoa.
- Choose dark! The darker the better- with a higher cacao content to reap a maximum of above mentioned benefits.
- Be mindful! Eat chocolate slowly and mindfully knowing that it could make you feel satisfied sooner. Here are some steps for savouring every bite.
- Be Fussy! Choose quality chocolate for maximum satisfaction.
- Beware! Extra ingredients that can add extra fat and calories.
- Blend! Add unsweetened cacao to a healthy smoothie to satisfy a chocolate craving.
- Try Juice PLUS+ Complete Chocolate Shake or Juice PLUS+ Complete Chocolate Bars as a healthy alternative.
- Dare! Adding a bit of cocoa to your coffee or cereal to get your chocolate fix.
- Remember! Chocolate still delivers added sugars and calories.
- Control portions! Opt for small individually wrapped chocolates whenever possible.
- Share! Your family or friends would love to share your bunnies!
- Be creative with leftovers! If you do not finish all of the Easter Chocolate, use it to bake up an after-Easter treat.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.