At Juice Plus+ we have a strong respect and we appreciate Your business with us. In particular the data protection has the highest priority and, since we started, we always made sure to build our services with a set of strong privacy principles in mind and expect the same from our business partners.
We keep your data safely and securely only for long it is necessary
We use your data fairly and lawfully to improve your experience
You are in charge of how and when you hear from us
We do not sell any of your personal information provided
You agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy in its entirety when you access or use the Sites. We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any non-Juice Plus+ services to which Sites links or that links to the Sites.
1. When is Data collected and for what purpose?
At Juice Plus+ we limit the amount and type of data that we collect to what is necessary for the identified purposes and do not collect Data unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
Although the precise details of the Data collected will vary according to the specific purpose, we may typically collect the following Data from or in relation to you:
|Information about Your use of the Sites ("Usage Data"). It may include Your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of Your Site use. The source of the Usage Data is an analytics tracking third party system.||The Usage Data may be processed to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Products and Services to You.
Information included in Your personal account on the Sites ("Account Data"). It may include, but not limited to:
|Information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding Products and/or Services or to access your Data ("Enquiry Data").
||The Enquiry Data may be processed for the purposes of offering marketing and selling relevant products and/or services to you or to respond to requests for information.
|Information that are provided in the course or the providence of Your services (“Service Data”).
||The Service Data may be processed for the purposes of operating the Sites, providing our services, ensuring the security of the Sites, maintaining back-ups, preventing frauds of our databases and communicating with you.
|Information relating to transactions, including purchases and delivery of products and services that You enter into with us, through the Sites ("Transaction Data"). The Transaction Data may include your contact details, the card/bank details provided and the transaction details.
||The Transaction Data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased Products and services, allowing to manage Your order, keeping proper records of those transactions and processing the payment of the earnings You are entitled.
|Information that you provide to us, through the Sites, for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters ("Notification Data").
||The Notification Data may be processed for the purposes of sending You the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. If you do not wish to receive such mailings anymore, simply click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or contact us and/or as set forth under “Contact Us” below.
|Information contained in or relating to any communication through the Sites ("Correspondence Data"). The Correspondence Data may include but is not limited to the communication content and metadata associated with the communication and eventually your response.
||The Correspondence Data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.
2. What is the legal basis for the collection and use of Data?
We collect, use, and share the data on the following legal basis:
- as is necessary to fulfil our contractual terms and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract;
- as consistent with your consent, which you can amend, update, or revoke at any time;
- in compliance with the consent You provided to the analytics tracking third parties for the Usage Data;
- as necessary for our legitimate interests, including our interest to operate our business in accordance with legitimate commercial practice, for example to provide products and services and issue direct marketing; to maintain accounts and records; to prevent and address fraud, unauthorised use of the Juice Plus+ Products and Services, violations of our terms and policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), our users or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; to secure systems and fight spam, threats, abuse, or infringement activities and promote safety and security across the Juice Plus+ Sites; internal group administration and administration of other relationships;
- as necessary to comply with our legal obligations; and
- to protect your interests, or those of others;
3. How is Data shared, transferred or disclosed?
|Group companies. When you provide information to us, we may use that information to provide information and services to you as requested. We may need to share your information with affiliated companies to help operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Products and Services. This includes helping improve infrastructure and delivery systems, understanding how our Sites are used, and securing systems. We also share information to fight spam, threats, abuse, or infringement activities and promote safety and security across the Juice Plus+ Sites.
|Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third-party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, secure, support, and market our Services.
||When we share information with third-party service providers to perform support services for us, they may access your Data only for the purposes of performing those support services (in accordance with our instructions), and must keep your Data securely.
|Authorities In addition to the specific disclosures of information as set out in the Policy, we may also have to disclose your information where such disclosure is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure or in order to meet national security or law enforcement compliance.
||When we share information with authorities they may access your Data only on legitimate grounds and for the specified purposes.
4. How long do we keep the data?
We only keep Your Data for as long as is necessary to satisfy the specified purposes and services that are related to You or that You have requested, providing that no legal requirements exist to the contrary such as in the case of retention periods required by trade or tax regulations or resolve disputes.
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your Data, please follow the instruction in Section 8.
5. How can You exercise your rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation or any other applicable privacy law, you have the right to access, rectify, port, and erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information, unless the processing is based on compelling legitimate grounds or is needed for legal reasons.
Where we use your Data for direct marketing, you can always object and opt out of future marketing messages using the unsubscribe link in such communications.
You can update the delivery, payment or billing information, as well as other Personal Information, you provided to us by logging-in to Your Franchise Partner Account page, and making the appropriate changes or corrections yourself by clicking the edit button next to “Contact Information”. You may also de-activate your account, by contacting our Franchise Partner support team at [email protected]. Once you do so, your account will then be de-activated on a going-forward basis, although certain Personal Information may still be retained to the extent necessary to fulfil our legitimate business needs, comply with applicable law, resolve disputes, and enforce our contracts.
To exercise your rights in all other cases, please contact us. Our contact details are in the "Identity and contact details" section below.
6. How is Your Data secured?
At Juice Plus+ we take your privacy and data security seriously therefore it is essential to protect your Data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Data, regardless of the format in which it is held.
In this regard, we use various methods to safeguard Data. They include:
- Physical measures: Secured Server locations, restriction of access, and alarm systems.
- Technical tools: passwords and encryption, using generally industry best practices.
- Organizational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
- Online security: such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Data from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your credit card or bank details information online and Juice Plus+, as a global company, has signed up to and aims to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is managed by the PCI Security Standards Council in order to improve sensible financial information security for all our Franchise Partners. The PCI DSS is a multifaceted security standard that includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures with a view to achieving ongoing development, enhancement, storage, dissemination and implementation of high security standards for account data protection. For more details on PCI DSS please refer to: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org
How to control cookies
You can follow the instructions provided by your browser or device (usually located under "Settings" or "Preferences") to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you set your browser or device to disable cookies, certain of our Sites may not function properly.
8. How can I contact Juice Plus+?
In the event You have any question or concern regarding our use of Your information or about the Policy, or if You wish to amend, update, object or restrict the collection and/or process of your information provided to Juice Plus+, or access to such information, please contact our Privacy Team clicking on the following link.
Updated and effective Thursday, 17 May 2018
Copyright© 2018, The Juice Plus+ Company Ltd. All rights reserved.
THE JUICE PLUS+ COMPANY
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
The protection of your personal data is of great importance to The Juice Plus+® Company Europe GmbH (hereafter called “Juice Plus+”). This data protection declaration regulates which personal data is collected from you on the website www.juiceplus.com and how Juice Plus+ uses and possibly transmitts this data.
Juice Plus+ processes personal data with adherence to the data protection guideline of the European Union as well as the Federal Data Protection Law and the telemedia law.
The responsible office pursuant to the data protection laws is The Juice Plus+® Company Europe GmbH, Kirschgarten 14, CH-4051 Basel.
Juice Plus+ collects the following personal data from you if you register with us, buy our products, ask us a question or contact our web appearance in any other manner:
- Mailing, billing and shipping address
- Telephone and/or Fax Number
- User name
- Credit card data
- Account Number
Usage of personal data. Juice Plus+ may use your personal data for the following purposes
- to answer your questions.
- to perform your orders and ship our products to your address; it may also be necessary to communicate with you regarding your order by telephone or email.
- if you are a Juice Plus+ customer, to send you information about our offers via email, as far as you do not object to this usage. Objections are possible at any time.
- beyond that we use your data in anonymous form, without reference to your name, for the following purposes: for our internal business purposes, for example data analysis, development of new products, improvement of our web appearance and our services, determination of user trends and the effectiveness of our promotion campaigns.
- if you have given your consent to receive the newsletter, to send you promotional offers via email.
- if you are a Juice Plus+-franchise partner, we use your personal data to communicate with you regarding your work and/or the Juice Plus+ earning options and to inform you about our products, services, programs and offers that we think might interest you.
Juice Plus+ uses your data only for the time this is necessary to fulfill the above stated purposes, unless a longer storage term is necessary or admissible by law.
You can withdraw your consent to receive business offers as well as the further receipt of advertisement any time per email at [email protected] If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, please click on the link which appears in every newsletter.
Disclosure of personal data
- Juice Plus+ only transfers your data for processing of your order to our contracted service providers. These service providers only process the data according to our instructions. The service providers may under no circumstances use the data collected and processed in the framework of their orders for their own purposes.
- If you request contact due to your interest in our products or a personal consultation, we forward the personal data entered in the form to a franchise partner for these purposes.
- Your data is saved on the Juice Plus+-server in Switzerland.
If you visit the www.juiceplus.com website it may be that Juice Plus+ saves information in form of “cookies” on your computer, which allows recognition upon your next visit.
“Cookies” are text files that are saved on your hard drive and contain information about you. Cookies serve to offer you better service by more tailored information to you and to facilitate the access to the web appearance and its usage. If you wish to turn off the cookies, most Internet browsers allow you to delete cookies from the hard drive of your computer, to prevent that cookies are saved or to give a warning before a cookie is saved.
Juice Plus+ uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses the information about your usage of this website (including your anonymized IP address) generated by the cookies which are transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website, to create reports about the website activities for the website operators and to provide further services associated with the website usage and the Internet usage. Google will also transfer this information to third parties insofar as this is required by law or as far as third parties process this data commissioned by Google. Google will in no case associate your IP-address with other data of Google.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by respective settings in your browser software; however, we do inform you that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. By using this website you consent with the processing of data about you by Google in the above described manner and for the above stated purpose.
In case social plug-ins are being used on the website www.juiceplus.com, for example from Facebook, to make the online shop more personal, we use the Facebook “Like” Button. These are offers of the US based company Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA).
To increase the protection of your data during the visit of our pages, we have integrated plug-ins by means of a so-called "2-click solution" into the pages. This integration ensures, that when you call one of our pages, which includes such plug-ins, no connection to the servers of the provider is established. Only when you activate the plug-ins, and thereby give your consent for data transmission, your browser connects to the servers of the provider.
The content of the respective plug-ins is then transmitted from the associated provider directly to your browser and integrated into the side.
If such a plug-in is included, your browser creates a connection to Facebook and the content is loaded from this page. Your visit to the page can possibly be tracked by Facebook. This, however, only if you use the function actively. If you have a Facebook account, you can use a social plug-in and share information with your friends this way. Juice Plus+ has no influence on the content of the plug-ins and the information transfer.
On their websites Facebook provides detailed specifications about extent, type, purpose and further processing of your data. Here you can also find more information about your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
By logging off the Facebook page, and deleting set cookies you can avoid that Facebook collects information about you during your visit of www.juiceplus.com.
Our website possibly offers links to websites that are operated by other companies. If you use theses links, you leave the website of Juice Plus+. These third party websites are not under the responsibility of Juice Plus+. The Juice Plus+ data protection declaration is not applicable for third party websites. Please check for yourself the usage of data protected information by such websites. This does not affect the respective link to the website www.juice plus.com, which is operated by Juice Plus.
Data modification and right of information
If you wish to review, correct or delete personal data that was provided to us at an earlier time, please contact us per email at [email protected]. Please state clearly which data you are making reference to. We will process your inquiry as soon as possible.
Upon request Juice Plus+ will inform you whether and what personal data about you is saved.
Update of the data protection regulation
Juice Plus+ is authorized to modify this data protection regulation. In this case the registered users will be informed. The revised terms will take immediate effect for all new users. For old users the new regulations become effective 30 days after notifications, unless objection was made in written form.
Juice Plus+ uses technical and organizational safety measures to protect your data against random or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against the access of unauthorized persons. Our safety measures are continuously improved according to the technological development. Data processing and transfer is performed with the SLL-procedure (Secure Socket Layer).
If you have questions about this data protection declaration or the handling of personal data, please contact the following email address: [email protected].