no items to display
Raspberry & Mango Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon baobab powder (optional)
- Mango slices
- Cape Gooseberry (Physalis)
- Add all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving bowl.
- Finish and dress with toppings. We have used a mix of galamelon, watermelon, mango slices, fresh raspberries and cape gooseberries but you can use whatever fruits and toppings are in season for you.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.