no items to display
Recipes to colour your autumn!
Autumn means a fresh start!
Time to get back into the habit of fuelling your nutrition on the daily. The best way to do that is to get inspired. We created a bunch of autumn recipes to keep you exploring and not let things get dull as the weather starts to change.
This is what we will talk about in this article.
- Get inspired with the colours, textures, and flavours of Autumn.
- Cosy sweater weather requires cosy beverages and warming food.
- Fruit from the harvest fill yummy snacks and healthy-ish desserts.
- Plant one simple change. Harvest better health.
- Fun Autumn recipes
- About Complete by Juice Plus+ Shakes and Soups.
1. Get inspired with the colours, textures, and flavours of Autumn!
When you are planning your meals, start adding in these colours, textures, and flavours to transition from summer to autumn.
- Deep chocolate brown
- Pine green
- Pops of bright reds
Autumn Flavours (there are so many!)
- Autumn Textures
- Something you can sink your teeth into!
2. Cosy sweater weather requires cosy beverages and warming food.
The weather is starting to shift to breezy cool and cosy sweater weather. It’s time to serve up warming beverages, soups, and stews. We love our Chicken and Barley Soup which feature our Complete by Juice Plus+ Vegetable Soup*. More than just a cup of soup, Complete by Juice Plus+ soups are designed to be a meal replacement for weight control. Our soup is a mix of carbohydrates, protein and fat as well as useful amounts of fibre, vitamins and minerals making it a super satisfying meal, when consumed as part of a calorie-restricted diet.
3. Fruit from the harvest fill yummy snacks and healthy-ish desserts.
And don’t forget about making yummy desserts using the fruit from the harvest! Figs, pears, apples, and persimmon make delicious additions to the fruit bowl and in a “healthy-ish” baked dessert as well. We made a few dessert-like recipes using the flavours and textures of autumn right here!
- Carrot Cake Shake
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Traditional Apple Crumble
4. Plant one simple change. Harvest better health.
Eating better starts with one simple change. A week’s long list of recipes might be overwhelming, so why not start with one new recipe with a favourite fruit? Or try a new fruit all together. Harvesting better health happens when you focus on exploration and having fun with it.
Which recipe looks interesting?
The bloody Halloween Smoothie or the orange hot chocolate?
5. Fun Autumn Recipes
These playful recipes are tasty and delicious all throughout the fall. They all use our Complete by Juice Plus+ shake powders or Vegetable Soup. Delicious and nutritious.
Coco Shake: Dreamy coconut and chocolate flavour, have it all without the guilt.
250 ml milk of your choice
1 scoop or sachet of Complete by Juice Plus+ Chocolate
1 tsp. of shredded coconut
1. Blend or shake the milk with Complete by Juice Plus+ Chocolate shake powder.
2. Pour in a glass.
3. Sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
Ask your Partner for the ‘Nutritious and Tasty Autumn Recipes’ booklet to discover more!
6. About Complete by Juice Plus+ Shakes, Soups and Bars.
Complete by Juice Plus+ shakes and soups are designed to be a meal replacement for weight control when used as directed on pack.
As a part of a calorie-controlled diet
- replacing one meal a day with Complete contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss
- replacing two meals a day with Complete contributes to weight loss.
- Make sure to eat a variety of other foods and drink a lot of water as well.
Enjoy Complete by Juice Plus+ products as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
*When you prepare a Complete shake or soup differently than what is listed on pack (e.g., using a different milk or adding fruits/vegetables), it is good to know that the nutrition profile will change. Therefore, the resulting recipe may not provide the benefits of a meal replacement.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.