no items to display
Homemade Chocolate Spread
- 2 scoops Complete by Juice Plus+ Chocolate
- 225ml hazelnuts
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 30ml coconut oil
- 45ml coconut palm sugar
- 15ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5ml natural vanilla powder
- 4ml salt
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Spread hazelnuts on a baking sheet and roast them in the oven for about 15 minutes until skin starts blistering. Rub in kitchen towel to get most of the skin off and allow time to cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan over simmering water. Stir until smooth, and allow time to cool.
- Grind the hazelnuts until they turn into a paste.
- Add coconut oil, coconut palm sugar, cocoa powder, Complete, vanilla and salt and continue processing until the mixture is as smooth as possible.
- Add the melted chocolate, blend well. Then scrape into a jar and let it cool to room temperature before closing the jar. Will keep up to two weeks (if it lasts that long!)