no items to display
Blood Orange Elderflower Mocktail
- 6 Juice Plus+ chewables fruit
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 25ml all natural elderflower syrup
- Fresh juice from 2 grapefruits
- Soda water (as required)
- 1 small Rosemary sprig (or thyme will work too)
- Let the chewables soak in lemon juice for at least 1 hour.
- Add elderflower syrup and muddle.
- Then add the fresh grapefruit juice.
- Combine all the ingredients above into an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain mocktail over ice cubes into glass and top with soda water.
- Decorate with slice of grapefruit and rosemary spring.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.