no items to display
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been working a ton lately and when night-time comes, I feel like going to bed instead of going to a party. A glass of wine relaxes me, but make me sleepy as well, so I welcome beautiful alcohol-free cocktails so I can still be a part of the conversation. With Uplift by Juice Plus+ added to this alcohol-free cocktail, it has the plant-based ingredients that help me become more the life of the party. Watch out!
Coming from Italy, a “spritz” is a cocktail with bubbly prosecco, a wine or liquor with a splash of fizzy water. A spritz is often served often with a slice of fruit making it more of a cocktail than a classic glass of bubbly. There are different kinds of spritzy drinks which are light and refreshing to taste. Here are a few that have alcohol in them:
White wine spritzers – white wine with a splash of fizzy water and lots of ice.
Aperol Spritz – Aperol (an herby bittersweet orange-pink coloured liquor,) prosecco, splash of bubbly water served with an orange.
Bicicletta – Campari (a red bittersweet soda,) white wine, splash of bubbly water served with an orange.
Some of these drinks can be recreated with the same “bubbly” idea in mind with a bittersweet taste and no alcohol. There are three ways
- Use fake champagne or prosecco where the alcohol has been removed. Try to find a dry version, so that it won’t be overly sweet.
- Use very bubbly water instead of prosecco or champagne.
- Use bittersweet drinks that have no alcohol in them instead of a bittersweet liquor. My two favourites are Crodino (orange coloured herby aperitive) and Sanbitter Red (red coloured herby aperitive.)
About Uplift by Juice Plus+ - the cheeky part of this concoction!
This unique drink mix delivers your body essential b-vitamins and other naturally sourced food ingredients.
How do the added vitamins in Uplift by Juice Plus+ support you?
Well with energy and mental performance, of course! That is a bonus when going out to a party.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B5 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6 & B9 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- It’s all about the bubbles! So, make sure you pour gently and stir gently as to not lose those precious bubbles.
- Keep cold and on ice for the best taste results.
Why else do I love alcohol-free cocktails?
- It keeps my mind clear.
- I will not say anything, I will regret the next day.
- I feel amazing the next day. No hangover, so I can make my morning yoga class.
- No day after drinking hangover greasy munchies.
- I feel like I am taking good care of my body.
Whatever you decide, it’s all up to you! Keeping things in balance and in moderation is key to healthy living. So, explore and try new things to see what works for you. Healthy habits need to be fun and feel good in your body or it won’t stick around for the long-term.
Enjoy Uplift by Juice Plus+ as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
1 sachet of Uplift
200ml of plain water
200ml of non-alcoholic Champagne or sparkling wine
Garnish, a slice of orange or fruit of choice. We used grapefruit and a some rosemary.
2 wine glasses
Crushed ice and ice cubes
1) In a shaker, combine the water and 1 sachet of Uplift by Juice Plus+. Shake with crushed ice until the powder is dissolved completely.
2) Place some ice cubes into two wine glasses
3) Divide the Uplift mixture into the two glasses (100ml each glass)
4) By pouring gently to maintain as much bubble as possible, pour 100ml of the non-alcholic champagne or sparkling wine into each glass
5) Garnish with gorgeous fruit or fun sparkly topper!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.