no items to display
Basil Blackberry Mocktail
- 4 Juice Plus+ berry soft chewables
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp of raw cane sugar
- 1/2 lime, quartered
- 3 ripe blackberries, plus more for garnish (or berry of choice)
- 7 basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- 50ml ginger ale
- About 60ml soda water
- Crushed ice
- Let chewables soak in the lemon juice for at least 1 hour.
- Muddle 4 Juice Plus+ berry chewables with raw cane sugar until smooth.
- Add the lime segments, blackberries and muddle.
- Add the basil and muddle just a little.
- Then stir the ginger ale in.
- Strain over crushed ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Then rub the rim of glass with lime
- Finally, decorate and serve right away!
TIP: You can substitute the blackberries with blueberries, strawberries, raspberries or cherries!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.