no items to display
What's in an apple? Flavor, definitely. A satisfying crunch, for sure. But the nutritional component is what earns it top billing in Juice Plus+ Fruit Blend capsules and chewables.
When it comes to nutritional daily values, a medium-size apple contributes:[1/2]
- 17% of your dietary fiber, which you need for digestion
- 14% of your vitamin C, which supports your immune system
- 6% of your potassium, which is necessary for heart health
- 5% of your vitamin K, which helps you metabolize calcium
Did you know:
- Apples are a member of the rose family. (So are pears and a few other fruits!) 
- Apples rank as Americans' 2nd favorite fruit. (What comes in first? Bananas.) 
- 2,500+ varieties of apples are grown in the United States. 
- Six states list apples as their official fruit: Illinois, Minnesota, New York, Vermont, Washington, and West Virginia. 
Even if you can't get to the orchard, fall is the best time for the orchard to come to you. Here are just a few of the amazing ways apples can work themselves into nearly every sort of dish.
Do you have a recipe that's the apple of your eye? Share it with us in the comments!