no items to display
Quick to prepare and easy to serve, these frozen bars are a great way to pack protein and fiber into your kids’ routine. Freeze overnight for a sweet breakfast treat!
- 2 cups granola
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 Scoop Complete by Juice Plus+ Vanilla
1 cup of colorful fruit such as sliced kiwi, berries, grapes, mango or pomegranate seeds.
Edible flowers are also fun to use as a topping.
1. Prepare a baking pan or form with parchment paper.
2. To make the crust
- Place the granola in a blender or mixer and process until it is a bit smoother.
- Mix the granola with coconut oil.
- Press into the pan and spread along the bottom to create the crust layer.
- Place in the freezer and allow 5 minutes to set.
3. To make the filling:
- In a separate bowl, mix the plain yogurt with one scoop Complete Vanilla.
- Pour the mixture on top of the granola crust layer.
4. For the topping, add your favorite fruits or edible flowers.
5. Freeze overnight (or at least one hour.)
6. Take out of freezer 10-15 minutes before you want to eat it… to let it defrost a bit or it will be too hard.
7. Cut into slices… enjoy!