no items to display
Blended avocado and frozen banana give this mousse its creamy texture, while Chocolate Complete shake mix delivers protein and rich flavor. It’s easy to make and even easier to make pretty with your favorite fresh fruits, edible flowers or chocolate shavings. Whether you need a cute desert idea for your next dinner party, or a quick chocolate fix, we guarantee this mousse will satisfy.
- 1 ripe avocado chopped
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1 Complete by Juice Plus+ Chocolate Single Serve (or one portion from the pouch)
- ½ cup milk of choice (or chilled water)
- 1 oz maple syrup
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
Fresh berries or any other fruit
- Add 1 inch of water to a medium-sized pot (or use a double boiler, if you have one) and bring to a low simmer.
- Place a heat-safe bowl on top of the pot. Make sure that the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water.
- Melt chocolate over simmering water, stirring frequently (make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl because it will burn the chocolate.)
- Place avocado, banana, vanilla, maple syrup, melted chocolate, salt and Complete in a food processor and start blending.
- Pour in milk slowly while blending. Keep doing this until mousse is smooth.
- Taste. If you would like it to be sweeter, add more maple syrup.
- Place into serving glasses and chill in fridge for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish as desired.