no items to display
Get crafty and spookify your shakes for Halloween! Complete by Juice Plus+ Vanilla shake mix and a creamy coconut milk topping make this shake a healthy Halloween splurge.
2 Scoops of Complete by Juice Plus+ Vanilla shake mix
16 oz milk of choice
1 can full-fat coconut milk chilled for 24 hours
1- 2 tbs sweetener like powdered sugar to taste
Paint pens for the glass
1. Decorate the glasses by painting ghost faces!
2. Prepare the Shake
- In a blender, combine the milk and Complete powder.
- Blend until smooth.
3. Prepare Topping: Whipped coconut milk
- Chill can of full-fat coconut milk in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
- Chill a mixing bowl in the freezer for 20 min to an hour.
- Use the solid white coconut cream from the bottom of the can. Save the clear coconut water for another use.
- Scoop the solid white coconut cream into bowl.
- With electric hand mixer beat the cream until fluffy and smooth.
- Add in sweetener to taste if you like.
- Return whipped cream to fridge until ready to use.
- Dip the rim of the glass in a little bit of the frosting and roll in black sprinkles so they stick.
- Poor the shake into the glass and top with frosting.
- Serve immediately.