no items to display
Super Snack: Juice Plus+ Brownies
Need a super snack to bring to your festivities for the big football game this weekend? Make these hearty and nutritious raspberry brownies featuring Juice Plus+ Complete Dutch Chocolate mix! In addition to the benefits of raspberries, lemons and oats, this raspberry brownie recipe packs in added whole food based nutrition that’ll help you replace empty calories with healthy ones. These brownies will be the perfect treat to watch with the game. Try it out and let us know how you customized the recipe in the comments below!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- ¼ cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Dutch Chocolate
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 1/3 to ¼ cup of milk (or as needed - until a thick mixture results)
- ¾ cup raspberries (keep 12 raspberries separate for later)
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F
- Grease square cake pan
- Mix apple sauce, egg, agave syrup, the contents of the vanilla pod and milk until a smooth mixture results.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix again before adding raspberries and lemon zest to the mixture in a cake pan.
- Spread remaining 12 raspberries on top of the mixture.
- Bake for about 35 minutes covered with aluminum foil (test with a toothpick if the consistency is ok).
- Leave to cool completely then cut into pieces and enjoy!