no items to display
How to Make Chia Seed Pudding, Featuring Juice Plus+
We asked the Juice Plus+ family to share their favorite recipes featuring Complete mix, and we sure weren’t disappointed! Our recipe for homemade chia pudding comes from Juice Plus+ fan Gina Haas in Indiana. This trending superfood packs fiber, protein, calcium, manganese, phosphorus and more into each tiny seed! Try out this recipe today and let us know your favorite Complete mix recipes in the comments below!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 scoop of your favorite Complete mix
- 1 cup cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Your favorite fresh berries
- Your favorite sweetener (optional)
- Mix cream, egg, water and a scoop of Complete.
- Heat until just barely bubbling.
- Take off heat and stir in chia seeds, vanilla extract and sweetener to taste.
- Stir a few times and place in the fridge.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Embellish with your favorite fresh berries, and enjoy!
For another healthy kick, check out our recipe for a Juice Plus+ green smoothie, featuring kale, kiwi and pineapple.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.