no items to display
5 Tips for a Healthy Black Friday: Power through Black Friday Shopping with Juice Plus+ Complete
Are you ready for the biggest shopping day of the year? In recent years, it seems as though Black Friday has become a holiday in its own right. With thousands of Americans camping outside for “Doorbuster Deals,” stores opening in the wee hours of the morning, and billions spent on merchandise during this limited 24-hour period, it has become one of the most highly-anticipated days of the year. While Black Friday is traditionally viewed as the start to holiday season preparations, you may need to prepare yourself for this rigorous day of shopping! Juice Plus+ Complete products and a few other simple tips can help you be Black Friday ready.
Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your Black Friday:
1. Get a Good Night’s Sleep: It’s no secret that getting a solid night of sleep is essential to good health. But did you know that getting adequate sleep can improve your productivity and focus by up to 32 percent? Don’t forget to catch some zzz’s before your early start on Black Friday— it shouldn’t be too hard after your Thanksgiving feast and you’ll be thankful for the extra energy!
2. Be Prepared: Preparation is key when it comes to tackling the most hectic shopping day of the year. Scope out deals and know which stores you want to check out in advance. Don’t forget to bring sales advertisements to retailors who do price match guarantees and have hand sanitizer handy to stave off shopping cart germs. Being organized and having a defined plan will help you save time, stress, and money in the long run.
3. Start Your Day the Right Way: We hear it over and over again, but it’s true—breakfast is an important meal, and on a grueling day like Black Friday, it is even more important! Eating a healthy breakfast can improve your concentration, performance and endurance. Reach for a Juice Plus+ Complete Shake for the perfect on-the-go breakfast that will give you an extra boost and keep you satisfied throughout your shopping festivities. Check out some of our favorite Juice Plus+ Complete Shake recipes here.
4. Hydrate: In the bustle of Black Friday it can be easy to forget to hydrate. Help discourage yourself from grabbing that soda in the checkout line by remembering to bring a bottle of water along to quench your thirst. Good hydration will help avoid fatigue, cramps and dizziness on this chaotic day and keep you healthy during the holiday hustle.
5. Have a Healthy Snack Handy: During an arduous day of shopping, hunger can strike fast and hard. Instead of turning to that convenient soft pretzel at the mall, pack a healthy snack that isn’t full of empty calories and instead will help you power through the rest of your day. Easy snacks like nuts, fruit or our Juice Plus+ Complete Nutrition Bars are excellent energy boosters that will fill you up with nutrients, vitamins, and fiber, making them a healthier alternative.
While we all have our eye on at least one Black Friday prize, don’t forget that your health is most important this holiday season! What healthy tips do you and your family use to power through Black Friday shopping?
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.