no items to display
Sleep and Stress: Sleep More, Stress Less
When was the last time you felt you had great, quality sleep on a regular basis? Getting a good night’s sleep can greatly impact your outlook on life and, in turn, your health and wellness. Simple changes, such as getting a good night’s sleep or taking time for a relaxing hobby, are easy ways to help manage stress and improve your well-being in the long-term.
Here’s some other simple changes you can try to help manage stress:
- Laugh out loud once a day.
- Start a DIY project.
- Add 5 minutes of quiet meditation to your daily routine.
- Eat lunch away from your desk.
- Turn off your phone before dinner.
- Spend 20 minutes outside each day.
- Go to sleep an hour earlier.
- Wake up an hour later on Sunday.
- Take time to focus on yourself and no-one else at least once a week.