no items to display
Looking for a diet-friendly dessert the whole family will love? This no-bake carrot cake is vegetarian, flourless and naturally-sweetened with dates and Vanilla Complete shake mix. All you need is a food processor!
4 whole carrots
2 oz raisins
½ tsp vanilla powder/extract
½ tsp cinnamon
1 cup cashews
1 tbs water
1 tbs honey
2 tbs coconut oil
2 Complete by Juice Plus+ Vanilla Single Serve
- Peel and chop carrots. Use food processor to blend into fine pieces.
- Add raisins, dates and juice from ½ a lemon to the food processor and blend again.
- Add salt, cinnamon, vanilla and 2 sachets of Complete Vanilla shake mix. Blend.
- Spread mixture in a glass pan lined with parchment paper.
- For topping: blend cashews, water, coconut oil and honey until creamy.
- Spread mixture on top of carrot base and top with lemon zest.
- Chill, serve and enjoy.