no items to display
Boost Your Breakfast with Juice Plus+ Pancakes
Your path to a great Valentine’s Day breakfast has never been easier—or more delicious! This healthy pancake recipe is simple to make and perfect to share with your loved one(s). In addition to potassium and fiber from bananas and blueberries, this recipe serves up an added boost of whole food based nutrition from our gluten-free Juice Plus+ Complete French Vanilla mix. Customize the recipe with your favorite fruits and share your tasty topping choices in the comments below!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 scoop of Juice Plus+ Complete Vanilla
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 shot of almond milk
- ¾ cup blueberries
- Mash a banana.
- Add the eggs, baking powder, Juice PLUS+ Complete Vanilla and almond milk. Blend.
- Stir 2/3 of the blueberries in the mixture.
- Cook pancakes and garnish with remaining blueberries.
- If you wish, add honey or maple syrup to garnish.
Still hungry for more? Check out our recipe for homemade granola—featuring pumpkin, maple and brown butter pecan!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.