Inga artiklar att visa
It’s summer time and all the fruits are in season! So what if you don’t have a juicer… here are some yummy things that you can blend up for a cool healthy summer drink.
Healthy Lifestyle Tip: Have fun! It’s summer ;-)
Don’t forget to accessorize your drinks and make them look like gorgeous cocktails! You deserve it baby! I recommend one juicy juice every day… and watch your energy soar ;-)
FYI – You get healthy bonus points when you use local organic produce! (I consider Italy and Spain to be local… although that’s cheating a little bit!)
- A blender or a hand mixer/blender
- A couple of sexy glasses to pour your refreshing drink into.
Potential Drink Accessories
- Mint leaves
- Fennel Fronds
- Pineapple chunk
- Drink Umbrella
- Berries on a toothpick with mint leaf
THE JUICY RECIPES!!
Here’s a tiny collection of yummy blended juice recipes. These take advantage of those lovely antioxidants in fresh juice.
Note: Please enjoy these juices immediately and only store for a short time in the fridge if necessary (1/2 day to a full day.)
Serves 1 - 2
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 handful strawberries
- 1 handful blueberries
- 1 handful blackberries
- 8 tablespoons (120ml) of apple juice
Have you noticed all the berries on your way into the supermarket? Catch a sale and blend up those local berries to support your local farmer and your hot body!
This drink is all about high energy and immune boosting power!
- 1 cup watermelon
- ½ cup pomegranate juice (100% no sugar added from health food store)
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup ice
- Take out the watermelon seeds, throw away…
- Blend well!
This juice has arginine in it… something to help you mobilize your fat cells and boost lean muscle mass.
Pineapple Ginger Cooler
Serves 2 – 4
- 3 cups pineapple
- 1 ½ pieces of peeled fresh ginger
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 tsp of chia seeds mixed with 3 tsp of water
- 1 ½ cups ice cubes
- Mix chia seeds with the water and let it stand for bout 15 minutes
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth
- Add your accessory… pineapple wedge or umbrella maybe?
Ginger is an amazing thing to add to your weekly routine… For one thing, it aids in absorbing nutrients into your sexy body and for second it aids in digestion.
Who could use a little more of that in their life? Hell yeah!
Vill du lämna en kommentar? Vi vill gärna höra vad du tycker.