no items to display
PB & J Muffins
Makes 10 servings
Serving size: 1 cupcake
- 250g of chickpeas (already cooked or 1 can)
- 1 scoop/packet of Complete vanilla
- 3tbsp of natural peanut butter
- 50ml milk of your choice
- Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- Coconut oil to grease the muffin tins
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Grease your muffin cups or brioche mold.
- Blend ingredients together.
- Divide between 6 muffin cups.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
NOTE: these will keep for 3 days in the refrigerator.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.