no items to display
Juice Plus+ Brioche
Perfect for weekend baking!
- 300g spelt flour
- 1.5 tbsp (equivalent to 50 g) Complete by Juice Plus+ Vanilla
- 60ml honey
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 125ml of milk
- 150g Skyr (or other yoghurt)
- 15g baking powder
- Genuine vanilla powder
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients to form a dough, and allow it to rise for about 15 minutes.
- With wet hands take two thirds of the dough and shape into a ball.
- Knead dough into a brioche shape (a muffin tin will also work.)
- Take the rest of the dough, shape into small balls and place on top of each brioche.
- Bake for 20 minutes until light brown (cover after 10 minutes so they do not become too brown.)
- Let the brioche cool.
- Goes well with butter and jam!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.