no items to display
Chocolate Banana and Currant Cake
- 90g spelt flour
- 45g Complete by Juice Plus+ Chocolate
- 20g baking cocoa
- 15g baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 150g currants
- 200ml of milk
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Separate the eggs.
- Mix the Juice Plus+, cocoa, baking powder, and egg yolk to create a smooth dough.
- Beat the egg whites and fold into the dough.
- Then add currants and banana to the dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.