no items to display
Raspberry Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop/packet of Complete Chocolate
- 1 tsp choice cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- Tiny pinch of real vanilla bean powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp of agave nectar
- 125g fresh raspberries
Toppings: fresh fruits
- Get two mason jars ready and a mixing bowl.
- Stir your base ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Divide into mason jars.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight (or at least 30 minutes)
- Decorate with fresh raspberries in the morning
- Enjoy in the morning or on the go.
NOTE: These will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.