no items to display
National Burger Day Recipe: Harissa Lamb & Chickpea Burger
It’s National Burger Day, the perfect excuse to get the BBQ going and get your family and friends over for some fun in the summer sunshine. Why not try these delicious lamb and chickpea burgers that are spiked with Moroccan flavours from the delicious harissa paste.
- 450 g lamb mince
- 400 g cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp. harissa paste
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 tbsp. coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Mash half of the chickpeas and mix in the rest of the ingredients, including the untouched chickpeas. Stir well.
- Shape the mixture into 6 burgers.
- Place the burgers in the fridge for 30 minutes so that they firm up.
- Fry the burgers in a little oil until both sides are golden brown and cooked through.