Complete by Juice Plus+ bars for weight management
Complete by Juice Plus+ shakes, bars and soups are designed to be a meal replacement for weight control.
As a part of a calorie-controlled diet
- replacing one meal a day with Complete contributes to the maintenance of weight after weight loss.
- replacing two meals a day with Complete contributes to weight loss.
Make sure to eat a variety of other foods and drink a lot of water as well.
How often and when should I eat it?
When using, remember to not go beyond two bars a day.
- A hectic morning does not mean that you have to skip breakfast: a nutritious Complete bar is ready with zero preparation.
- Use as workout fuel! Just take half of a bar about 30 minutes before a workout and enjoy the rest afterwards.
- Since it is easy to transport and store, the bars can be a quick lunch on-the-go.
- Keep yourself going during long work meetings.
- Enjoy breakfast while on your morning commute on the train
- Crumble into yogurt for a creamy treat.
What kind of plant-based protein is in Complete by Juice Plus+ bars?
- The protein found in our bars is sourced from soy.
- Our soy is minimally processed and water-washed, instead of being chemically processed.
What other plant-based goodness can I find in Complete by Juice Plus+ bars?
- To the Chocolate bars, we add in real food ingredients such as:
real chocolate pieces, cranberries and raisins.
- To the Mixed Fruit bars, we add in real food ingredients such as:
cranberries, raisins, goji berries, mango, strawberries, dates, and peanuts.
What else do I have to keep in mind when eating tasty Complete bars?
- Remember to not go beyond two bars a day.
- Make sure to eat a variety of other foods that make you feel good.
- Drink a lot of water as well.