no items to display
Raw Carrot Protein Balls
Euro 2016 Halftime Snack
- 85 g (1 cup) oat flakes (if you prefer a dry texture use more oat flakes)
- 1 scoop (35 g) Juice PLUS+ Complete Vanilla
- 3 small carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup or 75 g raisins
- 7 dry dates (chopped)
- ¼ cup or 50 ml water
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A thumb-size piece of ginger, grated
- Coconut flakes
- Optional: a handful of nuts for a chewy texture
- Blend oat flakes until it’s a powdery texture.
- Mix in the raisins, carrots and spices, then add in the chopped dates and water.
- Fold in the Juice PLUS+ Complete Vanilla until it starts turning into a dough.
- If needed add a bit more water.
- Wet your hands slightly and roll the mixture into balls.
- Finally, roll the balls in the coconut flakes and
- freeze for 1-2 hours until set.