ingen artikler å vise
What Does International Women’s Day Mean to You?
Depending on your age, where you live, your cultural background, and your life experiences up until now, International Women’s Day can mean a myriad of different things.
Here at Juice Plus+ we’d like to honour International Women’s Day by sharing what being a woman means to us:
Women are strong and powerful beyond measure – how can we not be, knowing we can grow life inside of us.
Being a strong woman is:
· Being unapologetically, passionately, and wholeheartedly YOU
· Liking what you like, regardless of the gender society has placed on it
· Using your voice to ask for what you want, and deserve
· Loving and believing in yourself no matter your age, size, or colour
· Not apologising when there’s nothing to say sorry for
· Sticking to commitments made to others, and even more so to those you’ve made to yourself – especially when no one else is looking.
As part of this community, we know you have healthy lifestyle goals. If you need help sticking to your commitment to eat right this year, we can help you stay strong with that.
Our range of COMPLETE BY JUICE PLUS+® can help you stay the course and have reaching your healthy lifestyle goals feel easy.
This is a feeling, an energy, a mindset, and a way of being.
Being a feminine woman is:
· the ability to be tender, sensitive, creative, intuitive, empathetic and inclusive
· something to be proud of and revel in, as it’s a quality that lights up and beautifies the world we live in
· about being open to receive and surrender, as needed
· having the desire to support and collaborate with other women because there’s an understanding we’re stronger together
Being confident is a sexy, attractive quality that, yes, most of us secretly want more of. It’s a feeling more than anything else – one that we either have, or don’t – depending on our day-to-day levels of self-worth and self-doubt.
Being a confident woman is:
· believing in yourself and your strength to succeed, no matter what those around you may think
· taking pride in your accomplishments
· being proud of being different and standing out
· fully loving and respecting yourself
· feeling comfortable with taking charge and demonstrating that with the way you speak and hold yourself
· being a self-starter, and striving forward, faults and all
· about saying YES! to life and saying “no” when it’s necessary for YOU
· persevering no matter how daunting something feels
· remaining cool, calm, and collected under pressure
· sharing straight-up when you are displeased, and not playing mind games or being passively aggressive
When it comes to feeling confident, our mind is an amazingly powerful tool, and the impact of our thoughts and words can’t be under-estimated.
>> Our thoughts create our emotions. Our emotions create our actions. And our actions create our life. <<
Confident people have great control over their mind and thinking. But when life gets busy or overwhelming, this is sometimes not so easy to keep up. And that’s where Juice Plus+ can help:
Uplift by Juice Plus+ gives you energy from nature, a plant-based energy supplement drink, that fuels your body and mind with essential b-vitamins, natural caffeine, and elite ingredients. A unique combination of naturally sourced functional ingredients providing you with energy throughout your day.**
Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
*Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
*Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
Can be defined as a physical, mental, and social well-being and the best resource for living a full life. It’s not only about the absence of disease, but also our ability to recover and bounce back if we do get sick.
Being a healthy woman is:
· understanding that healthy isn’t a number on a scale – it’s about how you FEEL
· believing a healthy mind is as essential as a healthy body
· about setting goals and planning ahead
· not about striving for perfection – it’s knowing that little improvements and simple changes add up over time
· knowing that working out doesn’t have to involve the gym, it’s about choosing something you’ll show up to and be consistent with
· knowing that comparison is the thief of joy
· eating “real” food most of the time, and knowing an occasional piece of cake can also be good for you
· focusing on what makes you happy, smile and laugh out loud, often
· making sleep a priority
· expressing gratitude for what you have and what you know is coming
· taking self-care seriously and keeping stress at bay
· harnessing mindfulness and being present
· being up for trying new things
· being intentional about what you read, listen to and who you spend time with
Juice Plus+® Premium Capsules can help to bridge the gap between what we do eat and what we should eat every day.
Compassion is a deep feeling of sympathy for someone who is suffering. Not only an emotion, it’s also accompanied by a strong desire to take action and alleviate the suffering we see.
And as the world seems to spin faster with all that goes on in 2020, it’s more important than ever to be willing to reach out with an open heart and helping hand.
A compassionate woman:
· is rooted into her heart
· is mindful of other people’s needs and helping them have those needs met
· allows others to be heard
· seeks guidance from a higher place and anchors herself into peaceful practices
· doesn’t indulge in overwhelm, but knows how to ask for help or step away when she needs to
Today and every day, remember you are a strong, feminine, confident, healthy, and compassionate WOMAN. Your life, power, and potential are limitless.
You are more powerful than you think.
Yes, privileges are real. Yes, the world is not set up fairly. Yes, all kinds of shizz is wildly messed up and desperately needs to change. AND yes... you still have massive power inside of you. Remember that.
Anytime you feel you are not quite where you want to be, check yourself.
Step one: Recognize the stories you’re telling yourself aren't true.
Step two: Believe you can be, do, and have what you want. Start telling a new story.
Step three: Begin to live and think as someone who already has what you want. This is how to bring your desires into the present.
The "realistic" ideas about why you can't have what you want, only have the power YOU give to them. They are only true as long as YOU believe them.
This International Women’s Day, vow to drop the littleness and believe and act as that which you are – LIMITLESS.
Skriv en kommentar
Har du lyst til å skrive en kommentar? Vi vil gjerne høre din mening. Vær oppmerksom på at alle kommentarer modereres. Alt som ligner spam vil bli slettet. Prøv å gjøre det til en meningsfylt diskusjon for alle involverte.