no items to display
Halloween Stuffed Peppers
- 4 big orange bell peppers
- 1 big onion
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ bunch of kale (chopped)
- ½ a bunch cauliflower chopped
- 4 carrots chopped
- 1 cup (150g) couscous (soaked)
- 1 Complete by Juice Plus+ Vegetable Soup
- Lemon juice
- Juice of ½ lemon(half a lemon)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- Rinse bell peppers, cut off the top and scoop out the inside.
- With a sharp, small knife carve a Halloween face in the bell pepper.
- Fry onions and garlic in some olive oil.
- Add couscous.
- Add salt, pepper and Complete by Juice Plus+ Vegetable Soup. Then add the remaining vegetables and a bit of water to cook for a short time.
- Lastly, add a bit of lemon juice and pine nuts.
- Stuff the peppers with vegetable filling and close with the top.
- In a baking dish put a little bit of water, place the bell peppers inside (if needed cut the bottom flat so they will stand), cover with aluminium foil and put in the oven and bake for 20 mins at 190°C.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.