no items to display
They may be small, but they pack a mighty punch! Hemp seeds (sometimes called ‘hemp hearts’) are an amazing source of plant protein and contain all the essential amino acids. These chocolatey treats are a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack for you and your kids!
2 scoops of Complete by Juice Plus+ Chocolate
7oz dates pitted
2 oz walnuts
¼ cup hemp seeds (including for rolling)
Pinch of ground cinnamon
Dash of sea salt
¼ cup almond butter
Cacao powder for rolling
A bit of milk or rice milk if too dry
- Place dates in mixer and blend until a ball forms. Set aside.
- Separately blend the walnuts until you get a flour-like consistency.
- Add the Complete Chocolate powder, hemp seeds, sea salt and cinnamon. Don´t blend for too long.
- Transfer to a bowl and add almond butter.
- Put the dates back into the mixer and mix until you have a smooth dough. If dough is too wet add a little cacao powder, if too dry add a bit of milk.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Take out of refrigerator and form bite sized balls. Roll half of the balls in hemp seed and the other half in cacao powder for variety.