The trick to being happy and cooking in the kitchen is not just about being organized. It’s about being clear about what you want to do there and how you want to feel doing it.
Week 1: Get CLEAR: What the heck do you want to do in your kitchen?
- Love people by feeding them
- Create a sense of belonging for your family
- Or do you want to get your kitchen working like a short order cook processing meals like you mean it.
Week 2: Clean out your kitchen
- What is cluttering your kitchen?
- Put in storage anything you don’t use at the moment. Cookie cutters, dough rollers, spriralizers, machines etc. Put them in a closet or cellar until you need them.
- Consider if a TV really needs to be there.
- Chuck things you haven’t eaten in over 6 months