no items to display
Hibiscus Passionfruit Cooler
- 4 purple/berry chewables (dissolved in the juice of half a lemon overnight, or for about 1 hour)
- 2 tbsp dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 tsp honey
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 lime, quartered
- 7 passion fruits turned into juice (or store bought)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Sparkling water (for topping)
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- Bring 1.5 cups of water to boil. Remove from the heat, add the hibiscus flowers.
- Let steep for 10 minutes, then strain into a pitcher and discard the hibiscus flowers.
- Dissolve 4 chewables in juice of a lemon overnight, or for about 1 hour.
- In a tall glass, muddle lime, mint leaves and honey.
- Add the dissolved Juice Plus+ Chewables.
- Add the coconut water, and gently mix to combine.
- Mix with the hibiscus tea.
- Make the passion fruit juice.
- Combine everything.
- Shake with crushed ice.
- Strain into tall glass over ice cubes.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Finally, decorate and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.