no items to display
Kids Overnight Oats
Confetti Party Breakfast Bowl
Makes 2 servings
For the breakfast bowl:
- 1 scoop/packet of Complete Vanilla
- 1 cup of whole oats or cut oats
- 180g of natural plain yoghurt
- 250ml milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of dried hibiscus flower powder (for colour if you like)
- 1 tbsp or more of rainbow sprinkles
- Fresh fruits
- Stir all ingredients (except the rainbow sprinkles) in a bowl.
- Portion between two mason jars or two containers.
- Place in fridge overnight (or minimum one hour)
- In the morning, take out of the fridge and mix in the rainbow sprinkles and fruits.
- Add a few extra on top for more fun!
NOTE: These will keep for 3 days in the refrigerator.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.