no items to display
Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1 Complete by Juice Plus+ Chocolate Single Serve (or one portion from the pouch)
- 125ml milk of choice (or chilled water)
- 15-30ml maple syrup
- 50g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp natural vanilla powder pinch of salt
- Fresh berries or any other fruit
- Grated chocolate
- Melt chocolate over simmering water (make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl or chocolate might burn.)
- Place avocado, banana, vanilla, maple syrup, melted chocolate, salt and Complete in a food processor and start blending.
- Pour in milk slowly while blending. Keep doing this until mousse is smooth.
- Taste. If you would like it to be sweeter, add more maple syrup.
- Place into serving glasses and chill in fridge for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Garnish as desired.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.