no items to display
Berry Ginger Tonic Mocktail
- 4 Juice Plus+ berry chewables
- 25ml lemon juice
- 25ml of elderflower syrup
- 200ml ginger beer
- 10 Blueberries
- Let chewables soak in lemon juice for at least 1 hour.
- Muddle 4 Juice Plus+ berry chewables with 25ml of elderflower syrup.
- Add 10 blueberries and muddle.
- Add 200ml ginger beer.
- Add ice.
- Shake hard and strain in a long glass over cubed ice.
- Top with a splash of tonic.
- Garnished with a sprig of rosemary and blueberries.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.