no items to display
Fuel Up Your Busy Life! With Super Food Berries
Why they are amazing?
Why they are amazing?
Berries are number one… GORGEOUS
Number two… DELICIOUS
Number three… chock full of amazing NUTRITION.
Why did Mother Nature give us these gorgeous berries?
She always gives us what we need. Maybe you’ve noticed the nice red, blue and purple colors of the berries… These colors represent the different types of “polyphenols” within the fruit. Polyphenols, AKA antioxidants, work to prevent our cells from breaking down and helps our bodies to avoid disease.
Super Food Berries and their Nutritional Components!
Depending on the berry, they have high concentrations of specific vitamins and minerals that help to strengthen our immune system, repair damaged cells, help our digestion and support our nervous system.
- Cranberries – Vitamin C, Selenium,
- Raspberries – Magnesium, Potassium, Folic Acid
- Blueberries – Phosphorous, Potassium
- Elderberries – Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorous, Vitamin C
- Blackberries – Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin C, Folic Acid
- Boysenberries – Potassium, Calcium
How to get those berries inside you ;-)
- Buy fresh at your local farmer’s market.
- Pick your own at the farm (romantic date or family fun.)
- There’s something magical about riding your bike up to a large raspberry bush and eating them straight up wild (and feeling like a caveman.)
- Frozen. Ready when you need it and all the nutrition in tact.
- Bridging the gap… Check out Juice Plus+ Berry Blend.
- The Berry Blend contains… concord grape, pomegranate, blueberry, bilberry, blackberry, elderberry, raspberry, cranberry, and black currant. That’s incredible!
- Experts recommend five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. To be honest, that is not always easy to achieve. Juice PLUS+ bridges the gap by supplementing your diet with the most important active ingredients in fruits and vegetables.
How are you going to get more berries into your life?
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.