no items to display
Strawberry Apricot Smoothie
- 1 Complete by Juice Plus+ Vanilla Single Serve (or one portion from the pouch)
- 2 ripe apricots (pits removed)
- 200g fresh strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 250ml milk of choice
- Put 1/2 of the frozen banana, the apricot, Complete and milk into blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour 2/3 of the mixture into a big glass.
- Add strawberries and rest of the banana to the remaining mixture and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry smoothie slowly directly in the middle of the apricot shake so that you have two layers.
- Finally stir.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.