no items to display
1 Soup = 309 Kcal
- 1 bag of COMPLETE VEGETABLE SOUP
- 300 ml skimmed milk (0,1 %)
- Broccoli (100 g)
- 1-2 tablespoons of dill (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of almond flakes
- Curry and pepper to taste
Notice: The more broccoli you add, the thicker the soup becomes.
Cook the chopped broccoli in the milk. Put aside part of the broccoli florets. Puree the other part together with the milk. Stir in one bag of Complete Vegetable Soup. Add dill and the remaining broccoli florets. Sprinkle with almond flakes. Add pepper, dill and curry to taste.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.