no items to display
Get Better Sleep (the fun way!)
Without high quality sleep, your body doesn’t have time to rest and recuperate. Because of that… your body literally starts to age overnight! I don’t know about you… but I’d like to stay looking/feeling younger as much as possible.
Without enough sleep and being tired, you will…
- Have more sugar and coffee cravings
- Find it difficult to process and keep memories
- Not be able to think clearly
- Be emotionally unstable and irritable
- Not adequately recover and detox
Healthy Lifestyle Tip: The best sleep aids are to laugh a lot, relax and make love ;-)*
1) LAUGH ~ Time to loosen up
There’s nothing more relaxing for your whole body than to have a deep belly laugh or some silly giggles. I love watching a short comedy clip or texting some smack with a funny friend.
2) RELAX ~ Create a beautiful bedtime routine
Try one or all of these to create your own sacred bedtime routine
- Wash your face and lotion your entire face and body with a lovely lavender lotion. Make sure to rub every part of you while being fully present and connected to yourself.
- Sit quietly for 2 minutes and ask yourself “what’s the best thing that happened today?”
- Breathe deeply into your belly for 2 minutes
- Journal for 5 minutes
3) MAKE LOVE ~ it just works
It works solo too ;-)
If that was to TOUCHY FEELY for you…
Here’s the FUN TECHY TIP
~ Learn about your sleep with apps
I was having trouble sleeping and it didn’t know how bad it was until I got a sleep tracker (aka step tracker.) Here’s what I learned. I was in bed for 8.5 hours, but only sleeping deeply for 4 and I was waking up about 6 times. That enabled me to know the real story and so I could look for a way to deal with it. Watch the video…
* Quoted from the amazing book called The Body Doesn’t Lie by Vicky Vlachonis.
Whichever one you choose, do pick one and let me know how it goes! I love the feedback. So curious!
To your health,
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.