no items to display
Frozen Breakfast Bars: Fruity Vanilla
- 450ml granola
- 60ml coconut oil
- 500g plain yogurt
- 1 Scoop Complete by Juice Plus+ Vanilla
FRUIT TOPPINGS - 1 cup of colourful fruit such as:
- Sliced Kiwi
- Mango chopped, or pomegranate seeds.
*Edible flowers are also fun to use as a topping.
1. Prepare a baking pan or form with parchment paper.
2. To make the crust:
- Place the granola in a blender or mixer and process until it is a bit smoother.
- Mix the granola with coconut oil.
- Press into the pan and spread along the bottom to create the crust layer.
- Place in the freezer and allow 5 minutes to set.
3. To make the filling:
- In a separate bowl, mix the plain yogurt with one scoop Complete Vanilla.
- Pour the mixture on top of the granola crust layer.
4. For the topping:
- Add your favourite colourful toppings like fruits or edible flowers.
5. Freeze overnight (or at least one hour.)
6. Take out of freezer 10-15 minutes before you want to eat it... to let us defrost a bit or it will be too hard.
7. Cut into slices... enjoy!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.