no items to display
- 85g (1/2 cup) quinoa (uncooked)
- 85g (1/2 cup) oat flakes
- 3 big, ripe bananas (cut in slices)
- 200g (2 cups) blueberries
- 125g blackberries
- 1 apple (cut in pieces)
- 500ml (2 cups) your choice of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 scoops (70g total) Juice PLUS+ Complete Vanilla
- 60ml (1/4 cup) agave syrup (or less – depending on your sweet tooth!)
- 150g low-fat curd
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Dash lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Butter/oil for the baking pan
Rinse quinoa and oat flakes well under cold water.
Drain and put them aside.
In a bowl, mix the eggs with Juice PLUS+ Complete Vanilla, milk, cinnamon powder, salt, agave syrup, lemon juice and low-fat curd.
Preheat oven to 195 degrees.
Grease the baking pan and put in half of the fruit.
Cover with quinoa and oat flakes.
Place rest of the fruit on top.
Pour liquid paste slowly over the rest.
Bake in the oven for roughly 45 minutes (depending on the water content of the fruits – check with a toothpick to see if the dough is still runny).
Take out of the oven and let it cool down.
Cut into pieces of roughly equal size and enjoy over several days.
Can be eaten cold or warm.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.