no items to display
Mummy and Me Banana & Berry Smoothie Bowls
Smoothie Bowl Ingredients:
- 2 scoop/packet of Complete Vanilla
- 2 bananas (chopped and frozen)
- 150g of your favourite frozen red berries (raspberries, cherries or strawberries)
- 300g of plain yoghurt (or coconut or soya yoghurt)
- Red: a few berries such as strawberries or raspberries
- Yellow: banana slices
- Orange: orange slices
- Green: kiwi slices
- Blue: blueberries
(For mum topping to her liking!)
- It's important that the bananas and berries are frozen to have a thick consistency.
- Take the smoothie bowl ingredients and blend well.
- Pour into two separate bowls.
- Arrange the fruit into a rainbow in the bowl.
- Finally enjoy!
NOTE: These will keep for 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.