no items to display
Black Bean & Sweet Potato Wraps
- 1 sachet Complete by Juice Plus+ Vegetable Soup
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 Tortilla wraps
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ lime, juice only
- ½ bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Avocado slices
- 2 tablespoons jalapeños, diced
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes, red onion and red pepper into small cubes.
- Toss the vegetables with the olive oil, soup, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper, before adding the black beans.
- Place the mixture on a large baking tray and roast in the oven for 25 minutes, then add pepper after 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze 1/2 of lime over the mixture.
- For the sauce, mix all the sauce ingredients together.
- Place a tortilla wrap on a plate and add few spoons of the sweet potato & black bean mix into the centre of the tortilla wrap, then add toppings.
- Drizzle with sauce.
- Garnish with parsley, and enjoy!
This also makes a great lunch the next day, and freezes very well!
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.