no items to display
A great substitute for a salty crisp craving.
Time: About 15-30 minutes
- 1 large bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 150 Celsius (300 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Rip the leaves off the stem into bit sized pieces.
- Toss them with the oil and salt (don’t make it soggy… just lightly coat.)
- Put the leaves onto a baking sheet and make sure they are separated and not touching.
- Cook until a bit shriveled but not too crisp (or burned.)
- Start checking after 15 minutes and then check after another 10 if not ready.
- Store in an airtight container for about 3-4 days.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.