no items to display
Straw-Bana Baked Oatmeal
- 1 scoop/packet of Complete Vanilla
- 1 mashed banana
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of ghee/vegan butter
- 2 tbsp of pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of strawberries, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 195°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, add banana, almond milk, eggs, butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well until combined.
- Add in the oats, Complete Vanilla, cinnamon, salt and combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8x8 tray.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.